EZY FOOTING-Innovative Design
EZY-footing provides a quick and environmentally friendly solution to support the entire EZYpole range of products. Typical concrete footing systems need a few days curing time before the poles can be installed, while EZY-footing allows full installation in under 60 minutes.
- Allows normal installation in under 60 minutes.
- No concrete.
- Reduce labour cost.
- Less trades to organise and rely unpon.
- Install with simple tools.
- Easier site set outs.
- No rain delays or foundations full of water.
- No excavation or spoils.
- No engineering inspections required.
- Suitable in all wind categories and soil types.
- Great for hard to access, sloping or remote sites.
- Can handle bending moment loads of up to 700Kg’s and load capacities that exceed 8.5 tonne.
- Constructed in high tensile steel and hot dip galvanised after fabrication for durability.
- Secure lockable access panel requires unique tool to access internal locking mechanisms.
- Internal locking and preventative fail mechanism for additional security.